Tuesday, March 14, 2006

irretional demand

It is not proper to stick on one side only. I was writing continuously taking customer’s side only. But customers are not always correct. They are also wrong. I have seen some customers lying to seniors / management about juniors / trainees. They always try to influence their demand. And seniors generally can’t go against the customers as they have to keep the rapport with those customers.

They always try to say something which is not at all happened. I have myself had an experience with this. The CSR has sent reminder mails and calls in front of me to the customers. But when finally he took actions, the customer told me that he gave me only half day to reply. Now this is a sheer lie the customer was speaking. But I was not able to answer it. I know here my CSR was not at all in fault. But how do I say to that customer that he is wrong.

Sometimes, the customers try to utilize our leniency. We stay lenient so that the customers need not to suffer. But here, ultimately the company gets suffered. Question is how to tackle this type of customers.

I got an idea. I called up my colleague who was heading that particular department and asked him to call up that client. He also knew that client very well so as the client. I told him to ask the client why he said like this even after providing so much extensive support!!!

However, my colleague didn’t call up as he thought it could worsen the situation. So, the question is still here… how to tackle them? On one side, you have your loyal CSR and on the other side you have your customers who are not loyal but are definitely giving you the good amount of business. Need to think it and tackle it on case-to-case basis. No definite solution is possible.

 

No comments: